Friday 6 March 2015

Not Everything Is Expensive!

This weather is amazing! I love it but it also means that I constantly want to be out in it! We decided yesterday that we would go for a lovely walk along the harbour of a nearby town and show Munch the ducks and the boats. It was a great afternoon and we managed to park for free for two hours and walked a good couple of miles. I really enjoyed exploring somewhere I'd never been before and my solar powered daughter loved being out and about especially as there were ducks involved! We test drove her new mama made backpack reins with success and the whole day only cost a couple of pound for cold drinks (and a few pound in charity shops!) which goes to show that you don't have to spend much to have a great summer day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment