Friday 6 March 2015

Basket Case

I've got two buggies that I use for Munch. The first is a lovely Britax one which we bought before she was born and the other is a Quinny which we were given and fits nicely in my stupidly small car boot! Each has it's own qualities but one standalone difference is the Quinny hasn't got a basket underneath. This may sound like a trivial moan but believe me (and any mum will back me up here) that tiny piece of netting attached to the underside is the most useful thing EVER! I didn't realise how much I relied on a basket until suddenly I didn't have one, so I got online to see where I could get one and how much it would cost. Now anyone who had a Quinny or is familiar with the shape of the Zapp will back me up when I say that this basket is small! (But still useful!) So I was most surprised to find that they can cost up to £25 and that's without p&p! I have trawled eBay and amazon in hope someone is selling a secondhand one with no luck. So it's got me thinking could I make my own? I have tried to find a diy pattern online but once again, no luck. So it looks like I'm going to have to make it up as I go along! Watch this space as I will post a tutorial if it works!

If anyone has had any experience with this please drop me a line as any help will be most welcomed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment